Hand-crafted, Award-winning Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning is sure to become your new kitchen staple! Use it in place of salt in your next recipe and taste the difference!
- 1-2 tsp beef stock or 1-2 bouillon cubes
- 1 scallion or shallot chopped
- 6-8 oz. medium diced Chanterelles
- 1 tsp Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- 1.5-2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add beef base/bouillon cube to water in a pot and heat to near boil dissolving
- While heating base, add 1 tbsp butter to small pan and melt butter
- Add chopped scallion/shallot to butter and sauté for 2 min on medium heat
- Add chanterelles and GSP, sauté for another 2 min while stirring, all chanterelles covered in mixture. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a gravy pot or sauté pan add 1 tbsp butter and melt on low heat, after melted add flour to butter and whisk together smoothly (NOTE: flat whisk works best in sauté pan)
- Turn up to medium heat, add beef stock slowly while whisking until smooth. Continue to add stock and whisk until desired thickness is achieved. (NOTE: should be smooth and free of lumps at this point)
- Add sautéed chanterelle mixture to gravy, turn down heat to low and simmer