Hand-crafted, Award-winning Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning is sure to become your new kitchen staple! Use it in place of salt in your next recipe and taste the difference!
- Gluten Free Penne
- Your favorite marinara sauce with GSP
- 2-3 lbs lean chuck roast
- 1 Chorizo link cubed
- ½ cup ground parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Bring pot of water to boil and add penne, cook until aldente, strain and reserve.
- Grind/mix chuck roast into large grind.
- Add chorizo, cheese, oregano and GSP to ground chuck and mix into small grind.
- From into meatballs (about 10-12 depending on size).
- Over medium heat, brown meatballs on all sides in large skillet.
- Add marinara sauce, mix and simmer. Taste for seasoning and add GSP to taste.
- Serve over penne in a pasta bowl, sprinkle with parmesan, add red pepper flakes for spice.