Hand-crafted, Award-winning Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning is sure to become your new kitchen staple! Use it in place of salt in your next recipe and taste the difference!
- 24 oz. package medium size Brussel Sprouts (about 60)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Pacific Organic Chicken Broth-Low Sodium
- Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- Prepare Brussel Sprouts by trimming the stalk end and then cutting the Brussel Sprout in half, length wise
- Add olive oil to large sauté pan with lid and heat over high heat. Once hot, turn down to medium heat level.
- Add Brussel Sprouts cut side down into oil and caramelize bottoms. Note: sprouts may jump and turn, be sure to turn back if they do. You will need to be quick.
- Turn all Brussel Sprouts over. Sprinkle with GSP.
- Add chicken broth and stir. Cover and let braise for 10 minutes or until fork tender and serve.