Where there’s smoke, there’s fire! Our Smokin’ Chipotle Pepper Sauce packs medium heat with its blend of chipotle peppers and spices for a flavor your taste buds can tolerate!
- 4 to 6 eggs, whisked
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup par-boiled red potatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Smokin’ Chipotle Sauce (or more to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large, oven-safe sauté pan. Add the scallions, peppers, potatoes and garlic. Sprinkle with Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan, initially stirring the mixture slightly to combine all of the ingredients. Cook until the bottom is set.
- Remove the pan from the stove and place it in the oven to finish cooking until the top is set, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the frittata to rest for several minutes.
- Cut the frittata into wedges, sprinkle with Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Smokin’ Chipotle Sauce and serve.