Hand-crafted, Award-winning Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning is sure to become your new kitchen staple! Use it in place of salt in your next recipe and taste the difference!
- 4 lbs of potatoes (washed and unpeeled) (Yukon Gold or Russet)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Marinade (ingredients below)
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbls celery salt
- ½ tsp Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- ½ tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbls dried parsley flakes
- Boil the potatoes in their skins until fork tender, but not mushy.
- While the potatoes are cooking, hard-boil the eggs. Then peel, chop and set aside.
- Make the marinade in the order listed. Make sure sugar is dissolved.
- When the potatoes are done, peel them under cold running water.
- Once all potatoes are peeled and then cubed, drop them into prepared marinade and fold potatoes in. Let stand for 15 minutes to let potatoes absorb liquid.
- Add mayonnaise to mix and fold in to blend. Then add eggs and fold in.
- Cover and chill for up to 8 hours before serving.