With its balance of spicy sweetness, this rub will guarantee compliments to the chef at any grill out! (For best results, marinate the meat for 24 hours before grilling) Massage our Texas Dry Rub into your favorite beef, pork, brisket, ribs, or even a beautiful piece of fish!
- Large Salmon Fillet (skin removed)
- Olive Oil (EVOO)
- STG Spiced Dry Rub
- STG Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- STG BBQ Sauce (for BBQ Salmon)
- Rub Salmon Fillet with EVOO top side only
- Season with STG Dry Rub
- Sprinkle with STG GSP
- Sprinkle liberally with Oregano
- Let set for 30 minutes
- Smoke Salmon for about 2 hours at 150-165 degrees F (top should be firm and brown)
Note: For BBQ Salmon, baste 1 coat of BBQ sauce onto Salmon the last 15 minutes of smoking.
Note: Smoked Salmon makes excellent Salmon Pate or Spread by adding mayo, some Dijon, and relish (made from diced L’IL GEMS Candied Jalapenos).
Serve as an Entrée or Buffet side.