This seasoning blend jazzes up fish, meat, rice, soups and stews. Use it in your favorite Gumbo or Red Beans and Rice recipe for a true New Orleans culinary experience!
- 12 oz. Pepperidge Farm Country Style Stuffing Mix
- 12 oz. Pepperidge Farm Corn Stuffing Mix
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 14 oz. Andouille Sausage (finely chopped)
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbls. Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic, Salt, and Pepper
- 1 Tbls. Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Smokin’ Creole Seasoning
- 2 Tbls. Dried Oregano • 1 Tbls. Dried Thyme
- Add both stuffing mixes to a large bowl and mix together
- Cut sausage into pieces, add to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped
- Add sausage to stuffing and mix well by hand or spoons until evenly mixed
- Add all seasonings and mix well
- Drizzle melted butter in about 1/3 increments and mix after each add
- Add/drizzle broth ½ cup at a time and mix well
Cooking: Stuffing in Turkey – Add stuffing to Turkey Cavity and cook Turkey per directions Baked – Add stuffing to casserole dish and cover. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes.