Hand-crafted, Award-winning Garlic Salt and Pepper seasoning is sure to become your new kitchen staple! Use it in place of salt in your next recipe and taste the difference!
- • 7-8 Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium size, washed skin on)
- • 1/2 cup Butter cut into ¼ inch slices
- • 1 cup milk (fat free can be used) or more depending on smoothness desired
- • 1 TBLS Smokin’ Texas Gourmet Garlic, Salt, and Pepper (GSP)
- Wash and quarter potatoes, add to appropriate size pot with lid
- Cover with water and boil till fork tender, about 30 minutes (be sure to position lid so that some steam can escape and not boil over)
- Remove from heat, drain water but leave potatoes in pot
- Add slices of butter and lightly cut/smash butter into potatoes
- Sprinkle GSP onto potatoes
- Using a hand mixer, add milk slowly to potatoes while mixing (do not overbeat) till smooth or texture desired.
- Taste and add more GSP if desired