Multiple Award-Winning LI’L GEMS Candied Jalapenos are sweet, spicy, and irresistible! They’re great with BBQ, burgers, nachos, or diced up and put into corn bread and tuna salad
- 12 oz. Whole Cranberries
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/3 cup LI’L GEMS Candied Jalapenos Finely Diced
- 1 Tablespoon syrup from LI’L GEMS
- 1/2 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smokin’ Texas Gourmet HOLIDAY SPICE
- 1 oz. Cointreau or Grand Marnier Orange Liquor
- Add Cranberries, water, and sugar to 2 ½ quart pot with lid.
- Boil 5 minutes with lid on (Cranberries will pop, burst, and splatter)
- Turn heat down to simmer with lid on.
- Add remaining ingredients in order, stir and then simmer 10 minutes with lid on, stirring every couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool, store in refrigerator for use.